Jr. Account Executives
Inspired Review, LLC, a company focused on innovative solutions in document review and legal staffing, is expanding its Business Development division and looking to add multiple Account Executives to its dynamic team. The role of an Account Executive is to meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets through prospecting for new customers and maintaining relationships with existing Inspired Review customers. Applicants must be motivated to reach targets, meet deadline requirements and possess strong negotiating skills. High-level management of customer expectations and ability to adhere to tight deadlines is essential. A consultative selling style is a must.
Candidate will be expected to maintain relevant data in Salesforce by recording all significant sales activity for each account or opportunity (Salesforce experience: recommended) Weekly Sales forecasts must also be maintained in an accurate and timely fashion.
Ideal candidates are:
- • Either entry or junior level
- • Interested in pursuing a career in sales, with a focus on the legal industry
- • Outgoing, energetic and confident
- • Possess strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and persuasive skills
- • Highly organized
- • Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
• Demonstrates high service or product knowledge and professionalism in researching and sharing service-related information with account teams and customers.
- • Employment Type : Full-Time
- • Education : Not Specified
- • Experience : Not Specified
- • Manages Others : No
- • Relocation : No
- • Industry : Legal Services
• Required Travel : 10-20%
Inspired Review provides its employees with competitive compensation, great office culture/environment, top-tier health benefits and more. We are centrally located in Midtown NYC.
Qualified candidates should send resume/cover letters to email@example.com